вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

carmen mexico map




I just checked out my emails and got angry about one of them. Do you know "Svz - Sch�lerverzeichnis"? Well,itapos;s for people who go to school and you can leave comments there,upload pictures,write messages and stuff like this - just like other communities,I guess.So,I�got 5 Emails for this "community".And I just thought:"�Nah,how could that be ?" It annoys me really that people who I even donapos;t know link me on pictures like "Here you see me best friends".How can I�be best friend with someone I�even donapos;t know? Weird people.I always get the feeling that people just want to show how many "friends" theyapos;ve got on their lists - really annoying�In the beginning I�started to tell the people that they should not link me apos;cause I even donapos;t know them.But do you think they did it?�No.Well,I shouldnapos;t get mad about those stupid linkins anymore - I�just have to get used to it thatapos;s all..
Do you like fall? I think itapos;s nice somehow.I�like the trees changing their colors and the air is just smelling different - but good.
I�just donapos;t like the weather actually. It it so cold and I have no delight going out and do something because of it.I would love to go out and take pictures with my camera but - well - maybe today the weather will not be so freezing and I am actually able to go out in the end.But then,next problem:�I hate taking photos on my own.Itapos;s much funnier when you have company. But I have to say that doing it alone is nice,too. I�once did it with a "friend
" and it was not funny somehow.You know,you have to go out with someone you like �who likes you aswell.She really pissed me of by telling me how I�had to do everything. Itapos;s not I am a photography-fool,as you might think now. Sheapos;s not perfect,and I am not perfect either.But she kinda give you the feeling that youapos;re the worst idiot in world �that sheapos;s way better.Anyway,I have other friends to go out with,too.But this weather really makes you sick somehow.One hour ago it was raining here and everything just looked depressed and grey.Now it has stopped but the greyness is still there.Well,in about 30minutes I have to go outside and catch up my brother from the kindergarden. Should I take the camera with me?�Well,no.I�think,I will not pass anything interesting �if I do I�have the oppunity of going back there again - maybe not today.Usually my mum catches up my brother after work but sheapos;s ill stays in bed.So itapos;s my "job" to look after my brother apos;cause my father is working.Anyway,I canapos;t believe I am not dressed but still in pajamas.How weirdapos;s that?�Haha.I�hope,it will not rain apos;cause I have to ride with my bike there and I will get really wet then.But it looks like it will not rain in the next few minutes so - lucky me
Now I� have to get dressed and then go to kindergarden.Thumps up for me �the weather

carmen mexico map, carmen miami opera.



Комментариев нет: