воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

chicago time travel




Cashier at a upscale local grocery store.

Our store is known for being environmentally friendly, and over half of our customers either refuse a bag or bring their own.

This guy walks up to my checkstand and puts down a produce bag with grapes in it. I ring it up and ask, "Would you like a bag?". He immediately gets all huffy and says, "Why you guys always ask me if I�want a bag in this store, of course I want a bag, how am I�supposed to carry that?" I answer and say, "Quite a few people donapos;t want bags and some people actually get angry if I�use a bag, so I�like to ask if itapos;s just one thing." He then answers, "WELL THATapos;S JUST STUPID. Thereapos;s no way thatapos;s true. How are they supposed to carry they stuff?"

Youapos;re right sir, Iapos;m lying. I actually wanted to watch you try to figure out how to carry a produce bag out to your car.

anti bullying programs, chicago time travel, chicago time share, chicago time out magazine, chicago time out, chicago time line.



Комментариев нет: