понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

chicken curry hurry in




I got a new keyboard for my computer. Itapos;s a Logitech media keyboard with a bunch of special keys for starting my e-mail program and web browser and all kinds of other stuff. Itapos;s pretty cool, especially considering it was on clearance at work for $5.

But thereapos;s always an adjustment period when breaking in a new piece of equipment. The problem Iapos;m having is that some of the keys are in completely different places than Iapos;m used to. Not the main ones, obviously, but ones like the Home key, or the End key, or the Insert key...you get the idea.

I touch type (more or less) so I got used to knowing where the keys were. Now I have to retrain my fingers. Oh well. Itapos;s a nice quiet keyboard and hey, it was only $5.

blepharo spasm, chicken curry hurry in, chicken curry grilled, chicken curry green thai, chicken curry green recipe thai, chicken curry green recipe.



Комментариев нет: